Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dada

WE went to fashion valley to look for some winter wear for Kaji. Ate at True Food at the common table outside. It would be great to get one for the church.

Today Caeli clearly referred to me as 'Dada' for the first time.  When I was hanging out with her this evening, she started saying dada dada whenever she wanted my attention and a couple of times when I'd say hi, she' respond 'hi dada'. She'd play for while as I worked and then she'd start miving wtowards me, raise her arms and go 'dadada'. And murmur it while I held her.

Later downstaris while Kaji was feeding her some greens, I sat down to the side, and she turned around and looked at me. I said 'Hi'. And without missing a beat she said 'Hi Dada" and turned back eating her food.

No comments:

Post a Comment